Why Choose NuVet Plus?
- On the forefront of pet health since 1997.
- Manufactured in a U.S. human pharmaceutical FDA- registered laboratory.
- Natural, human-grade ingredients.
- Loaded with antioxidants, amino acids, herbs, vitamins, minerals, and more.
- Cold-processed using a patented paddle-drying process to retain the rich nutrients found in each ingredient.
- Safe for dogs of all ages, including pregnant females
How Does NuVet Plus Work?
- Combats free radicals and helps reduce the risk of many ailments that can strike your pet.
- Promotes proper function of the immune system, cardiovascular system, bone structure, nerve systems, glands, organs, and more.
- Protects against dangerous toxins and other harmful substances that pets encounter daily in the environment and in foods.
- Helps beautify the skin and coat with natural omega fatty acids that are unavailable from most foods and supplements because they are destroyed through heat treating (cooking).
NuVet products are not available in stores; they are distributed through educated and dedicated pet industry specialists. You can order directly from the manufacturer with a referral from us:
Order Code: 45742
**MONEY BACK GUARANTEE**
If you aren't 100% satisfied they will give your money back!
Saving JUST ONE major trip to the vet could pay more than a lifetime supply of NuVet Plus.
GUARANTEED – No sugars or fillers
GUARANTEED – They use real chicken liver – not cooked, but instead it’s paddle dried by their patented process to preserve its Omega Fatty Acids
GUARANTEED – not heat treated (heat destroys vitamins A, E & B1) – it’s why NuVet Plus wafers crumble easily
GUARANTEED – So pure it’s produced in an FDA (human-grade) manufacturing facility (virtually unheard of in the pet industry because of the high cost / monitoring required)
Blue Green Algae, Brewer’s Yeast, Cat’s Claw, Evening Primrose Oil, Shark Cartilage, Oyster Shell, Alpha Amylase, Beta Carotene, Pine Bark, Papain, L Methionine, Alfalfa, Chicken Liver, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Amino Acids (Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoluecine, Luecine, Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenenylalaine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine).
Vitamin A (from beta-carotene) 1000 IU
Vitamin E 50 IU
Vitamin C 50 mg
Phosphorus 83 mg
Potassium 50 mg
Zinc 10 mg
Calcium 100 mg
Selenium 350 mcg
1 wafer per day